All USGA rules govern play in addition to the following SIGT Rules:
1. First and foremost, OBEY ALL POSTED RULES AND EXHIBIT EXCELLENT
GOLF ETIQUETTE TOWARD OUR HOST COURSE AND FELLOW GOLFERS.
This includes the potential for cart path only on Saturday.
2. WINTER RULES, minor improvements to ball lie are allowed excluding hazards.
3. ONE MULLIGAN PER ROUND, from the tee only. Use it or loose it. Once mulligan is hit, it is considered used.
However, you can choose to play your first ball if you want. MARK MULLIGAN HOLES WITH AN 'M' ON THE
CARD. You CAN NOT win a skin or a prize on a mulligan hole.
4. PLAY OUT OF BOUNDS AS A HAZARD PENALTY. This will keep play moving for the whole tournament. One
penalty stroke and next shot struck from where the ball crossed the Out of Bounds markers, two club lengths no closer to the
5. A penalty stroke must be taken for any unplayable lies. Two club lengths no closer to the hole.
6. Cart paths and 'man made' obstructions do NOT count as unplayable lies. No penalty stroke and one club length no closer
to the hole.
7. All putts must be hit. NO GIMMIES.
8. MAX SCORE OF DOUBLE PAR. Once you reach double par, pick your ball up, you are done for that hole. Mark
double par on the scorecard.
9. The tees played will be as follows: Men from the WHITE TEES; WOMEN and JUNIORS from the GREY Tees.
No more than two club lengths behind the marked tees.
10. Side bets within the groups are encouraged.
11. Areas marked 'Ground Under Repair' is a free drop one club length no closer to the hole. There could be a few bunkers
marked under repair.
12. All questionable decisions to be hashed out and agreed upon within each group.